West Grand Chicago
This was the home of the oldest Italian food importer in the City of Chicago. The building was built in 1898. Although the building is no longer in use, the business still going strong and owned by the same family. The building materials have been recycled and re-purposed and the history lives on via historical items that can now be found in Urban Remains, Chicago and Chicago History Museum.